Thursday, June 30, 2011

P2D12

Well last night we had some family in town and grilled burgers.  Since I ate one at lunch, I just had myself some chicken and grilled asparagus, with homemade applesauce.  It was very good, but the fresh watermelon was staring me in the face and I caved.  I had read that watermelon is an okay cheat, because it is so water dense, so I went ahead.  I ended the evening chugging 3 glasses of water and crossing my fingers, but boy did that watermelon taste SWEET!


To my enjoyment, I was down 1.5 Lbs today!  YEAY ME!

This is the 10 pound marker!  Time for a pedi!


And my best friends these days, hot and cold liquid!  You help keep me full!

Starting weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  196.5
Total weight loss: 10 Lbs!

Woke Up: 6:00am
Breakfast: Coffee
HCG:  13 drops
Snack: Hot Tea

HCG: 13 drops at 12:00

Lunch: Chicken and Apple

Snack:  Root Beer (Stevia and Peligrinno)
HCG: 5:30 13 drops
Dinner: Carl's Jr. lettuce wrap burger

Water: so-so prob only 80oz!

Cheats: I know, I know, to much beef, the patty was to big and I wanted it!  Also, licked some PB of my finger, {SIGH}, and too much Wasa Toast.  I'm not buying those again!

No comments:

Post a Comment