Friday, July 1, 2011

P2D12

Well, today is a little bit of a pisser, But I think I know what I did wrong.  TO MUCH BEEF!  There was NO LOSS today....  A few things are going on, and I'm going to ride this out for better results tomorrow.
  • I need to poop
  • I need to drink 2 gallons of water if I can.
  • No melba toast, bread stick or WASA.
  • Maybe that watermelon caught up with me.
  • I shouldn't have licked my damm finger when I got Peanut Butter on it last night.  I didn't mean too, but it's hard to spit Peanut Butter out.  I knew I was screwed.  
I will eat VERY CLEAN today!  No deviations, extra's, not even a rabbit pellet sized bite of anything.  Actually, if I think of things in terms of poop, it helps me not want it!

I guess this was my reminder before going into the weekend.  Gosh, Thursday's are becoming a traditionally stupid day for me!  

On the lite side, I am shaving inches off still!
2 1/2 in. from my waist
1 3/4 in. from my belly (say it with a Shrek voice)
1 3/4 in. from my hips!

Half day Friday is a blast!  YAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment