Thursday, June 23, 2011

P2D5

So yesterday I was feeling very down.  However, today my spirits are lifted and I'm feeling stronger about lasting on this journey, because I SO BADLY want to be at the other end of it!

I got on the scale this morning, and despite my fits with TOM for the past few days, and cheating on (this is so weird), extra veggies and meat yesterday, I didn't have a gain!  Hallelujah!!!!!!! No loss either, but no gain!  Who would have thought that I would be saying cheat and veggie in the same sentence=)  It's a mystery this HCG!

I did get some advice from a fellow dieter that has lost 70lbs on this diet.  She mentioned that when I'm feeling week, just give myself a few more drops!  So I might try that next time.

I'm going to try and experiment with salad dressings this weekend.  I have a few idea's to start with!  Cilantro has a lot of flavor, so we are going to play with that first!

Things I enjoy right now are:
  • Good Earth Tea (original)
  • Celestial Seasonings Country Peach and Cinnamon Apple Tea
  • Coffee with my Tlbs of milk!
  • Sparkling water with lemon
  • The above mentioned Country Peach Tea is AWESOME iced!
  • Smooth Move Tea.  Eventually it should help me have a smooth move, but haven't had one since Monday!
I drink a lot of these as they fill my belly instead of treats!

I thought I would post this picture of me on Father Day.  I HATE how I look.  So it's my reminder to stay FOCUSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment