Wednesday, June 29, 2011

P2D11

Yesterday was a pretty good day!  I went out to lunch for a friends birthday.  Panera was able to  make me a salad with only chicken and strawberries, no dressing.  There was an apple on the side which I saved for later!  I also packed my own dressing and all in all, FANTASTIC!  It felt good to eat out with my friends and not be left out of eating=)  The rest of the day was pretty easy.  It was after dinner that I was really craving a cookie.  Those are the times when I find I really need to exit the kitchen and just go somewhere else.  It's to much!

I'm finding some good support sites that I would like to share!  
  • This site is called Weight loss Forum and they have discussion boards that are really helpful.  I'm still having an issue with signing up, but just reading what people are saying is good!
  • HCG Recipe Club has also been good for giving me ideas about what I'm going to eat!

Luckily, all my will power paid off again.  Down another 1 Lbs this morning!  Not to shabby! 

Starting weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  198.00
Total weight loss: 8.5Lbs!

Woke Up: 6:00am
Breakfast: Coffee
HCG:  13 drops
Snack:  ice tea
HCG:  13 drop around 12:30
Lunch:  bunless burger
Snack:  warm strawberries with stevia
HCG: FORGOT!
Dinner: Chicken, asparagus, apples
Water: Lots!

Cheats: Watermelon


I wanted to post this picture of my and one of my besties!  This was my wedding day and she and I are on a quest to get back to this point in our lives.  She is starting her own blog about losing weight.  I will share it with you when she gets up and going so you can meet her and see what her story is.

No comments:

Post a Comment