Monday, April 1, 2013

P2 D10 VLCD

Well, Spring Break has come and gone, and with it, taken my weight loss.=(  It's my own fault.  One thing I'm learning, is I have to figure out why I do this to myself...

Nana, the Kids and I all went on an adventure to Lake Arrowhead.  It was great, and we had so much fun, but we didn't eat well, nor did we drink much water.  We came back to Easter, filled with goodies and candy.  SO, I'm back in the saddle today.  I'm taking my drops, drinking my water and trying to recover from this catastrophe.  I didn't weigh myself this morning.  I'm waiting for tomorrow.  I'm chicken to see the number on the scale and I'm hoping that tomorrow it won't be as bad.....

Some reflections on this week.

1.  Eating whatever I wanted made me feel yucky most of the time.  Bloated, gassy, icky and chubby.  Nothing very pretty.

2.  Eating bad leads to bad choices.  Once you've made one bad choice, it's easier to make more.

3.  Get up and move, it does make you feel better.

4.  The emotional beating I put myself through is exhausting and time spent the wrong way.

5.  The whole week I lost site of my devotional. 

Hopefully continuing on this course the right way will make me feel better about myself both physically and mentally.

My devotional book says that the month of April should "In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight".  Proverbs 3:6

That is something that I lost last week, and it didn't keep me in a good place.  What a good reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment