Wednesday, June 22, 2011

P2D4

Wow, this is going to be a tough one!  I hope the week gets better!!!!  I'm spotting, so between the cheats yesterday and the obvious TOM, I think it might explain my low loss for yesterday!

Starting Weight: 206
Today's Weight:  205
Total Daily Loss: -.5
Total Overall Loss:  -1 lbs

Woke Up: 6am
Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Tea
HCG:  10 drops at 7:30
Snack:  Peach Tea
HCG:  12:00
Lunch:   Salad from Potluck
Snack:  Gluten Free Cookie
HCG: 5:00
Dinner: Beef tips
Water: 90 oz and counting
Cheats: OH MY GOODNESS, THE WHOLE DAY WAS DISASTERIOUS! 
How I'm Feeling: Today was really frustrating.  I was so hungry yesteday, and I was totally focused on that agian today, and feeling really bad that I couldn't shake it!  It's a terrible feeling to be so consumed with somthing!  Then, tonight, something changed.  I started TOM!  Could this be why the day was so hard.  Does anyone else have these problems?  This diet can make you feel so alone, but I don't want to fail it.  Tomorrow is a new day and I will have more WILL POWER!  TOM will be gone soon, and I'm going to try and find things to ignore my temptations with.  Any thought on that one?   I"m not looking forward to the scale.  It will very well show a gain, and I must except that and move on.  I havne't even begun yet.  Get it together Missie! 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you can do it! Don't feel alone, I am there with you tomorrow. My last load day! I agree the drops make you not want to eat the fatty foods but I am determined.

    ReplyDelete