Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back in the Saddle - Phase 2, Round 4, Day 8

Hello, hello world.  Who ever is reading this...

I'm back at it.  I've given myself a few days to get this thing going, now I can start updating, because I know I'm going to keep this train on the track so to speak.

Today P2R4D8
Starting Weight (after holidays):  185.4
Today's Weight:  177.4
Total Loss:  -8.0

Truth be told, I've seen this number before!  I believe Round 3 produced this number towards the end!  For what ever reason, I wasn't as invested in tracking my progress during Rounds 2 & 3.  Possibly for this reason, both of those rounds were short, sweet, and amounted in a smaller weight loss.  I've decided that this time around, I'm going to push it to 48 days.  It's simple.  More days on VLCD=More Lbs. Lost.

I had some slip ups this weekend.  My sister's birthday, a day off work, All day car shopping.  There was just a lot of things going on and I let myself cheat.  So this hasn't been a cheat free Round!  But in all honesty, I don't think any of them have been.  The trick is to stay prepared.  Plan ahead, have things ready to eat, drink and stay FOCUSED.  Be HONEST!  Don't forget, DRINK WATER!!!!!

Today's Timeline:

5:30am - Woke up, weighed myself, cup of coffee and smidge of creamer.
7:30am - Driving to work, took 1.0ml of drops.
9:00am - Cup of coffee (time to get the water started)
10:00am - Apple and water
12:00pm - Cottage Cheese and pretzels!  Yikes, a cheat.
2:00pm - Apple
5:00pm - Nibbled Becca's Hamburger & another apple.  Also snitched a graham cracker on the way home from kids snack. 

This wasn't the greatest day!  I was feeling disappointed and not at all inspired by anything I had around to eat on the diet.  I'm bored with my food choices today, and that leads to cheats for me anyway.  So, I got on-line, and I found some good blogs and recipes to try and spice things up a bit.  Made a soup out of things I had on hand, so we'll see how that goes.  It made three containers, so there are a few good lunches ready to go.

I posted the blog in my blog roll, but it's HERE too.  Check it out.  It's not just for the diet.  She has other great ideas for maintenance and any other days too!  It will be one I check back with often. 

I hope I don't gain tomorrow.  Gotta get back into finding things I like so I can keep this diet going!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got a cook book and it made the biggest difference! My last round I was to busy and had dried chicken and steamed cabbage for every meal.. yeah didn't make it!

    ReplyDelete