Monday, March 18, 2013

Starting Over - Re-do P1 Day 1 VLCD

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've even signed in an taken a look at my weight loss blog....  Can we say I've been a bit neglectful?  

I noticed that my latest post was back in May of 2012.  That is nearly a year ago.  A year ago that I was getting all introspective about my weight loss thus far and why I was still feeling FAT.  Well, I have clear memories of what started happening in my personal life in May.  We got some bad news from the IRS (when is it ever good), which began our transition. My husband and two kids moved back in with my parents.  Can we just say that the summer was an emotional roller coaster for me!

So we moved in August, my oldest started Kindergarten, and they we were.  The Fall was all about getting settled and not feeling like we were just visiting.  With the holiday's around the corner, my weight started to creep upward, and I was careless about doing anything about it.  Maybe a little bummed you could say. 

Now that warmer weather has been coming around more, and the day light lasts a little longer, I realize that right now, right this moment, I am REALLY REALLY uncomfortable in my skin.  I don't like this. 

HCG.  It's worked before.  This blog proves it.  I HAVE WILL POWER.  I can do this!

I'm going to share some new things I've found, as well as read my devotional every day.  Maybe there is a reason things aren't clicking.  Here I go again!

Today is my new day one. 

I loaded over the weekend.  I had a a burger, fries, Mexican food, chocolate and peanut butter, Sangria.  I felt stuffed and the scale sure showed it.  I haven't weighed myself in about 4 weeks, so this was it.

Re-do Round 1, Day 1 VLCD
Starting Weight - 199.8 (Good Golly)

My devotional today:

Trust me one day at a time.  This keeps you close to ME, responsive to My will.  Trust is not a natural response, especially for those who have been deeply wounded.  My Spirit within you is your resident Tutor, helping you in this supernatural endeavor.  Yield to His gentle touch; be sensitive to His prompting.
Exert your will to trust Me in all circumstances.  Don't let your need to understand distract you from My presence.  I will equip you to get through this day victoriously, as you live in deep dependence on Me.  Trust me one day at a time.

My word, this is exactly what I needed to hear today.  I'm going to take this diet one day at a time.  If I put my faith in the Lord, he will help give me the strength to make it through.  Each day will be it's own battle, if I stay focused on Him, I won't be distracted by food that I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment