Friday, June 24, 2011

P2D6

So this is really day 4 of VCLD, just a reminder that the first two days were Loading Days!  Yesterday was my best day of eating.  I had lots and lots of tea, leftover chicken and chili for lunch, an apple, more tea tea tea, and a small lean steak, roasted broccoli and strawberries.  I also bought some Wasa bread at Henery's.  I tried comparing it to the Grissini stick or Melba toast and I think it's pretty much a swap.  40 calories and ZERO fat or sugar.  So, I had one of those as well, very satisfying. 

I got on the scale this morning and.............Down 1 lbs!

Starting Weight: 206.5
Today's Weight:  204
Weight Loss: -2.5lbs

However, since I'm in the fun days of TOM, I'm still wishing I saw better numbers, so the thought occurred to me, measure yourself!

I took my measurements on Monday night, the last night of my load.  I won't divulge all the numbers just yet, BUT, I've lost the following inches:

3, 1/4 inches of the smallest part of my waist!
1, 3/4 inches of the biggest part of my stomach
2 inches from under my bra line
1, 1/4 inches from my right calf
2 inches off my bottom
1, 1/4 off my right thigh

That's a total of 12 1/2 inches!  I haven't measured everything, just some convenient ones!  I'd say I'm pretty pleased with that!  That's only 3 days of VCLD folks!

Woke Up: 6am
Breakfast: Apple Cinnamon Tea
HCG:  10 drops at 9:00AM
Snack:  Coffee with Milk and a Wasa Cracker
HCG:  12:00
Lunch:  1:00, took my Mom out to eat=)  We has a protein burger at In-n-Out, it was FANTASTIC!
Snack:  Coffee and Green Tea
HCG: Forgot!
Dinner: Chicken, Strawberry Salad.  YUMMO!
Water: Lost track, but I peed alot!
Cheats:  extra bites of chicken at dinner=(

I felt better today than I have all week.  My HCG buddy, Kelly came by to see me and brought me a green tea.  We talked about diet stuff and it helped keep my mind in it yesterday!  I still find myself needing something around 3:00, I think I'm going to start saving my lunch fruit for that time of the day.  It should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment