Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here We Are - P2D3, First Day VCLD

Okay, so today is my first day on VCLD.  The past two days I loaded, which means I ate high Fat Foods to bulk up my fat stores and not make my body hungry.  I ate such things as Fries, Burgers, lots of Butter, Ice Cream, Chocolate Cake, Artichoke Dip and a big juicy Rib Eye!

I started the Load at 206 lbs


After Day 1 on the Load I was 206.5 lbs
After Day 2 on the Load (aka this morning) I was 205.5 lbs
That means I was -1lbs from the Load but only -.5 from my starting point!

Last night I cooked up my beef and chicken, and I sectioned it off into baggies.  I'm going to try and meal plan for the week so I can just grab and go!  Braggs Amino Acids are the BOMB!  So Yummy!  It's like soy sauce on steroids, but good for you.  So here is where were at....

6-21-11  
P1D3~First Day VCLD!

Starting Weight: 206
Today's Weight:  205.5
Total Loss: -.5

Woke Up: 6am

Breakfast: Coffee with Vanilla Cream Stevia and 1Tbls milk

HCG:  Took 10 drops while driving the girls to preschool

Snack:  16oz peach ice tea.
HCG:  10 drops at 11:40

Lunch: Beef and Asparagus and an orange


Snack:  Smooth Move Tea
HCG:  5:30PM

Dinner:  Stewed Tomato Chili, Chicken and an Apple


Water Consumed:  I know I had 96 oz plus 5 cups of tea, so I THINK I made my gallon, but I'm going to keep better track today!

Cheats?:  Okay, I was freaking hungry today!  I don't think I ate enough on my load days or what, but I has a piece of a protein bar and a bite of bread.  I couldn't handle it.  I'm not feeling positive about my loss tomorrow
How I'm Feeling: At 8:23AM I was feeling a little hungry, but I'm drinking my coffee and tea to keep my belly full of liquid.  My lunch today is ground beef and asparagus with an orange.  I'll take a pic, I brought a pretty plate=)

No comments:

Post a Comment