Thursday, March 21, 2013

P2 D4 VLCD

I keep moving the in right direction, but I'm nervous that yesterday is going to catch up with me.

yesterday was hard.  My head was not "in it".  We had Easter candy in the office, and I was just plain hungry.  I had a few pieces of chocolate.  So there, I cheated a little.  I've found in the past on HCG, it usually takes about 2 days for your cheat to catch up with you.  But, I need to focus on things one day at a time. 

This morning was a good loss of -2 Lbs

Starting Weight 199.8
Today's Weight 192.4
Total Loss of  -7.4 Lbs

I'm really anxious to see the 180's again.  I'd like to get back to 175 in this round.  That will get me back to my original ending point.  That's 17.4 pounds to go, I need to average .8 Lbs a day.

Here's to staying focused today!  My devotion read:
"Human weakness, consecrated to Me, is like a magnet, drawing My power into your neediness.  However, fear can block the flow of My Strength into you.  Instead of trying to flight your fears, concentrate on trusting Me.  When you relate to Me in confident trust, there is no limit to how much I can strengthen you."


2 comments:

  1. I'll be following along! I start vlcd1 tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my8kidsmom: Good Luck to you. Keep me posted on how your doing.

    ReplyDelete