Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting Ready

My HCG Drops came in the mail yesterday, so I'm getting ready!  I'm excited to get this going.  My plan is to start the drops on Monday, which means that Monday and Tuesday I will be loading.

I'm getting alot of mixed feeling about the load days.  I read time and time again that the load is vital, but I'm considering not going totally overboard.  There are things like pizza and french fries that I will eat, but I'm not sure about downing a chocolate milk with a donut.  We'll see....

I got a great comment from another blogger whom I started following.  She seems so down to earth and friendly.  She also turned me to her best friend Julie that has been a complete rock star on this diet.  You can find her HERE.  She has alot of great recipes that I can't wait to try.  I love how she takes pictures of her food, it actually looks good.

My shopping list still includes:
Bathroom Scale (will borrow sisters)
Food Scale (will borrow sister)
TOMS Toothpaste
Mineral Oil
Food pep gloves
And All My FOOD! 

Henery's here I come!

Things I'm looking forward too:
-Fitting into some size 14 jeans that I bought at GAP.
-My face not looking so ROUND!
-Feeling comfortable with my arms in something sleeveless
-Wearing a dress
-Getting below 200 for the first time in four years
-Wearing some boot cut jeans and my cowgirl boots and feeling sexy!
-My back not hurting all the time

3 comments:

  1. Youre amazing! Can't wait to read more! Also, what are the oil and gloves for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - On this diet, your body is pretty sensitive to any fat that could be absorbed through your skin, so the mineral oil is for moisturizing and the gloves are just in case I'll be handling something I think is really greasy or oily in the kitchen that I don't want to absorb. Sounds a little over the top, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes sense to me... Totally didn't think about the oils in lotions and stuff. I'm totally fascinated!

    ReplyDelete