Sunday, June 26, 2011

P2D8

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  200.5
Total Loss: 6 LBS

Lost another 1.5 lbs!!!!!!  Yahoo.

Dear Lord, I'm inching on seeing below 200 for the first time in 4 years!  That feels wonderful!  I'm already feeling a difference in my clothes.  Not that they are hanging loose yet, but they just fit better and I don't feel like a sausage when I"m in them.  I'ts a great feeling and I'm so encouraged.  I also read a great article today that made me think about this grumbling feeling I have in my stomach.  We usually think it means we are hungry, but I'm looking at it in a whole new way now.  Mine grumbles after I eat, you know why?  I'm metabolizng my food faster!  And that means that the rest of the day, till I eat again, my body is buring my STORED FAT!  So grumble away tummy, I have lots of fat for you to chew on!=)

Woke Up: 7am and ran to the scale
Breakfast: Coffee
HCG:  none
Snack: Wasa cracker and lemon water 
HCG:  none
Lunch:  Asparagus and chicken
Snack: Apple
HCG: none
Dinner: salmon, salad with homemade honey mustard dressing and strawberries!!!!
Water: Lots
Cheats: A couple pieces of extra chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment