Saturday, June 25, 2011

P2D7

Feeling pretty good this morning.  The fact I dropped so many inches yesterday really helped my mental state.  Ok, this thing is working.  I'm looking forward in seeing if my weight loss speeds up when TOM is done.

Lost another 3.5 lbs on the scale this morning!!!

Starting weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  201.5
Total weight loss: 5 lbs!

Woke Up: 6:30am
Breakfast: Coffee
HCG:  none
Snack:  Lots of Tea
HCG:  none
Lunch:  broccoli and chicken
Snack:  apple and tea
HCG: none
Dinner: protein burger with grilled onions
Water:  LOT'S 
Cheats:  I licked a cookie.  So stupid!
I'm feeling pretty good today.  I was dreading the weekend a little, but it's working out.  I just keep making something to drink when  I can't handle it.  I'm staying out of the kitchen too.  That seems to help!  Hopefully tomorrow brings some movement on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment