Sunday, June 19, 2011

I feel Gross

Okay, so I knew I'd be starting this diet in a few days, so last night we went out for Pizza.  Can I just say that I feel GROSS!  My stomach and body just felt Yucky all night!  I'm posting this because I want to remind myself of how bad I feel when I eat bad food.

Friday night we had grilled chicken, corn on the cob and roasted veggies.  Not at all the same feeling!

I took my drops this morning and already screwed up!  I ate a piece of toast and I should have waited longer to take the drops, OPPS!  I'll be more careful for the rest of the day.  Maybe I should do an extra round of drops?

The drops were tingly under my tongue, but didn't have much of a taste.  Sweet if anything.  one mystery down...they don't taste half bad!

Today is Fathers Day, so we will have lots of BAD food around, this should be an easy load day!

No comments:

Post a Comment