Wednesday, July 6, 2011

P2D17

Okay, so Holiday weekends are the pits.  This is not a diet of convenience!  But, back to LOSING!  

I got on the scale this morning, and I'm down a 1/2 pound.  That I will take!!!

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  195
Total Weight Loss:  11.5 Pounds!

Yesterday I ate VERY clean.  I had egg whites for a change at lunch and Travis made some YUMMY fish for dinner!  The girls even gobbled that up!

I spent some more time on the Weight Loss Forum last night.  There were a few people that posted to my introduction message.  Some were VERY opinionated with their responses.  I was a little taken aback.  However, I realized that I'm not doing everything to the 'T' and I might have even better results if I did!  Either way, the weight I'm losing is no poke in the eye.  I will continue on my journey and see how far I can get!
  • No more mixing veggies, only in dire circumstances.
  • Carefully weigh all meat!
  • Get my water in.  130 oz is a lot harder than you  think!

No comments:

Post a Comment