Wednesday, July 13, 2011

P2D24 - C'mon!

Things are good, but seriously  was looking forward to seeing the scale drop down into new territory!  I've been in the 90's for a bit now, I'd like to get funky with the 80's please!  Maybe tomorrow.  The scale this morning was only a -.2Lbs

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  190.4
Total Weight Loss:  16.1 Pounds!

However, officially being able to say that I've lost 16 glorious pounds is nice!


I thought I would continue talking about things that I'm doing and eating that are getting me through Phase 2.  Eggs and Cottage Cheese are an occasional substitution for protein.  One thing I've noticed, small changes from the chicken, beef and fish realm are a nice change of pace!

  
Above, I'm eating fresh garden tomatoes and a yummy no salt spice by McCormick with 1% cottage cheese.  That was a nice treat to my taste buds!

And I'm learning to like Fish!  This is Cod that Travis made on the grill for me.  Salt, Pepper and LOTS of LEMON!

Sweet Mustard Salad Dressing
This would be good as a marinade too!

(enough for your salad)
1 Heaping Tbls Spicy Brown Mustard
1 Tbls Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
3 squirts Braggs Amino Acids
Onion Powder
Garlic Powder
Salt
Pepper
Pinch of Stevia Powder

Mix together in a tupperware container and chill.  Play around with other spice blends and the amounts of spices you use to suit your taste buds!  Yummy stuff!

And lastly, I've found the best support yet!  HCG Plus on Facebook.  
Great Support there!

No comments:

Post a Comment