Monday, July 11, 2011

P2D22 - I almost didn't make it!

Sorry for the hiatus!  Let's just say that this diet will humble you very quickly!  Do NOT think that you are superwomen once you start losing weight!  If you allow yourself a little tinsie, tiny, fudge, HCG will SLAP you across the face!  Let me explain....

Last Wednesday, I finally saw a drop after a disastrous 4th of July weekend..  A whopping .5 pounds.  So, I was feeling like I had the diet back in the drivers seat and I was good to go.  WRONG!  Wednesday night, I didn't head to the hospital (to see my Mom) prepared with something to eat!  SO, what's wrong with a protein bar and a handful of Nuts?  I'm good, right?  It won't mess with me much, if at all, right?  Nope.  Woke up Thursday to +3Lbs.  Stupid.  Irritated.  Disappointed.  Sad.  Mad.  What did I do...  Relax.  It will all be better.  Just eat clean, follow your protocol and it will be fine tomorrow.  It took 3 LONG Days!!!!!  One little mess up cost me dearly!!!

I was so over joyed to get on the scale this morning to {Drum Roll Please} -3.2Lbs!  I can't believe my eyes.  Thank God!  I needed that!  I checked this like 10 times, I thought my eyes were playing tricks with me!

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  191.8
Total Pounds Lost:  14.7  YAHOO!

So, with that I'm officially wearing a pair of Capris that have been sitting in my closet for 2 years.  I bought them on clearance way back when thinking, surely I will be into these in no time.  Well, 2 years later and 14.7 lbs lighter, I'm wearing them.  And I did a happy dance!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missie you are doing so awesome! I had a small screw up yesterday, had different veggies at lunch and dinner but had chicken at both meals. I missed that when reading and planning, my meals. I still lost 1 # and I won't make that mistake again as I was sorta heart sick that I wouldn't lose an oz. but I did!

    ReplyDelete