Thursday, July 14, 2011

P2D25

Yesterday was less than thrilling but this morning made up for that!  I jumped on the scale to a wonderful loss of -1.8 Lbs!  Yup.  I'm definitely feeling in more control than I did this time last week.

I think drinking hot tea right before bed might really be helping.  But I'm no doctor, so who knows!  What is amazing is that I'm now counting down the 80's!  And oh, it feels so good.

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  188.6
Total Weight Loss:  17.9 Pounds! (that's one decimal shy of 18 in case you didn't notice)

So I'm just gonna keep doing what I've been doing.  I'm planning to push this diet as long as I'm allowed, which is 40 days.  That will put me at July 30th.  I have 15 more days of VLCD.  If I can keep up my average of .7 lbs a day, I will be just shy of losing my goal of 30 Pounds for this round.

I haven't done measurements in awhile.  I think I might do those and post my actual numbers sometime soon. 

As for today, I'm looking forward to some beef and asparagus with an apple for a snack and my chicken and strawberry salad with Sweet Mustard Dressing for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment