Saturday, July 2, 2011

P2D13

So I will have to be honest, yesterday was a gain from Thursday of 1 lbs.  I was mortified that I had let it happen, and that it happened so easily.  I was so nervous this morning when I got on the scale.  I was worried that I'd see another gain and that this diet was just to good to be true.  Let's face it, I'm feeling so much better about myself.  My clothes fit a little better, people notice a little, I feel better in general, especially my back.  I just want this to continue. 

This morning, with all the nerve I could muster, I hoped on that scale.  Since I had gained yesterday, today was only a true loss of 1 lbs!  But I will take that over a gain any day.

Starting Weight:  206.5
Today's Weight:  195.5
Total Loss:  11 Lbs!

Phew!  Back on track for sure.  Here's to keeping it up this Holiday Weekend.

***Here is an update on my post the day before I started the diet!

Things I'm looking forward too:
-Fitting into some size 14 jeans that I bought at GAP.

-My face not looking so ROUND!  CHECK!
-Feeling comfortable with my arms in something sleeveless.
-Wearing a dress.
-Getting below 200 for the first time in four yearsCHECK!
-Wearing some boot cut jeans and my cowgirl boots and feeling sexy!
-My back not hurting all the timeCHECK!

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment