Tuesday, July 5, 2011

P2D16

Happy 4th of July out there!  Yikes!  What a roller coaster of a weekend.  In my neck of the woods we had family family family in town.  It was fun, but juggling all the kids, places to go, food to eat, it was a long, HOT weekend.  I think I'm retaining FLUIDS and possibly a potato chip or two from yesterday.  

I'm here to tell ya, trying to do this diet and eat out and not make everyone else bored with dinner because you are eating like a bird is HARD!  I tried my hardest, but yesterday kinda got the best of me and I had a few things I shouldn't.  Funny thing, they didn't taste AS GOOD as I thought they would.  It just goes to show you, it's all mind over matter.  I thought I wanted it because I COULDN'T have it.  Seriously, get a hold of yourself Marissa!

So I can proudly say that I am entering into this week not a pound heavier, nor a pound lighter.  So I'm just going to pull on my big girl panties, and finish this Phase out strong!

I'm keeping better track of my water.
I'm not going to forget any of my drops.
I will not be tempted by the evil chocolate morsels in cookies.
I will remember to look forward to enjoying the feel of loosing weight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment