Wednesday, March 20, 2013

P2 D3 VLCD

Still plugging along.  Felt pretty good yesterday.  I was REALLY hungry when I got home, but hubby had made one of my favorite dishes on the this diet.  So I gobbled that up.

Woke up to a -2.4 Lbs loss!!!  

Starting Weight: 199.8
Today's Weight: 194.4
Total Weight Loss: -5.4 Lbs

That's in just two days of eating on the low calorie diet.  I'm pressing forward.  I sailed on over to the 190's after Christmas, and the 180's happened over Thanksgiving.  I'd really like to loose at least 20 Lbs in this round so that I can be back down in the 170's. 

Let me share my dinner last night, since I brough it for lunch today.

Citrus Basil Chicken
Chicken Breast (2)
Tomatoes (2-3)
Orange (2)
Basil (handful_
Seasoning (Salt, Pepper etc.)
Chicken Stock (cup or so)

Just brown the chicken in a big pot.  Add enough chicken stock to cover half way up the chicken.  Add the tomato, cut up oranges, a handful of chopped basil and just let it simmer.  This is SUPER tasty!  The basil just adds so much.  The stock, tomatoes and oranges just end up making a really yummy sauce.  Enjoy!

My Devotional said this morning:
I shower blessings on you daily, but sometimes you don't perceive them.  When your mind is stuck on a negative focus, you see neither Me nor My gifts.  In faith, thank Me for whatever is preoccupying your mind.  This will clear the blockage so that you can find Me.
Sometimes when I'm on this diet, I lose focus on what is good, and can only focus on what I can't have.  In those times, I will say a prayer to remind myself that God will get me through this if I ask him.  He wants me to be victorious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment