Tuesday, March 19, 2013

P2 D2 VLCD - That's what I remember

Yesterday was my first VLCD.  It went well.  I was tempted several times, feeling week to hunger, but my addition of reading my devotional really helped me stay in perspective. 
"Trust Me, one day at a time.  I will equip you to get through this day victoriously."
 Those words stuck in my head.   I thought of Him, looking down on my and smiling when I choose to stick to the plan.  I will be rewarded for sure.  Don't loose sight of that.

Starting Weight:  199.8
Today's Weight:  196.8
Today's loss: -3 Lbs

I'm THRILLED!  That's the HCG I remember!  I'm going to do great.

So far today I've had coffee twice, water, apple, egg whites and sugar free salsa.  I have wheat crackers that I'm acting as my bread stick which is a slight deviation.

I also need to fess up.  On my last two rounds that I "attempted" to do HCG, I also sneaked a few sugar free chocolates.  Today, I went to Target without eating lunch, and I ate one of those chocolates.  I in fact, put a whole bag in my cart to buy, you know, just to have on hand....  Well, I meandered through the clothes, bought nothing, was struck by my words of motivation yesterday and put the bag back.  The temptation is not there.

My devotion today was long, but the part that spoke to me the most was,
"Let My Light shine in you; don't dim it with worries or fears."
I'm not going to worry about being a little hungry, or thinking too much about failing again.  I'm going to keep my eye on the reward, and turn to prayer when it get's a little tough. I will get through this day victoriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment